Thank you for your interest in the SEW-EURODRIVE Polska Sp. z o.o. website and our offer and business.
Protecting your privacy is very important to us. Personal data collected during your visits to our websites and in connection with our operational processes are processed in a confidential manner and in accordance with the law.
We process your personal data on our website in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) ("GDPR").
The controller of your personal data is SEW-EURODRIVE Polska sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Łódź, ul. Techniczna 5 92-518 Łódź, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for Łódź Śródmieście in Łódź, XX Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the KRS no.: 0000079236, NIP: 7261678845, REGON: 471388462 (“Controller”).
You can contact us regarding the protection of your personal data and to exercise your rights in relation to the protection of this data by means of:
- the contact form on the website at the following address: www.sew-eurodrive.pl
- phone no. +48 42 293 00 00
- sending a letter to our address
SEW-EURODRIVE Polska Sp. z o.o.
ul. Techniczna 5
Data Protection Officer
The Controller has appointed a Data Protection Officer. It is Ms. Małgorzata Grudzińska. You can contact her in matters of personal data protection and exercising your rights by e-mail: email@example.com or by sending a letter to the Administrator's address indicated above.
The basis and purpose of processing personal data
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- for purposes consistent with the consent you have given,
- if you have sent us a question, e.g. regarding our commercial offer - in order to answer it;
- if you have sent us your data in order to participate in a recruitment process - in order to conduct the recruitment process;
- if you intend to or have already concluded a contract with us - for the proper performance of this contract;
- to meet legal obligations, on the basis of appropriate regulations specifying these obligations, e.g. tax and accounting regulations
- to pursue our legitimate interests as the Controller, such as direct marketing, pursuing claims or defending against them.
Recipients of personal data
As the Controller, we may transfer your personal data to the following categories of entities:
- entities to which we have entrusted the processing of personal data on our behalf, which provide services for us, in particular accounting, IT, legal and technical services;
- entities or bodies authorised by law;
- the Administrator's employees authorised to process personal data;
- the parent company of the Administrator, i.e. SEW INDUSTRIEBETEILIGUNGS GMBH with its registered office in Bruchsal, Federal Republic of Germany;
Data storage period
Your personal data will be stored:
- in the case of processing on the basis of consent – until the consent is withdrawn;
- in the case of processing data for the purpose of submitting an offer – during the contract negotiation period and until the end of the calendar year following the year in which you contacted in order to conclude the contract;
- in the case of data processing for recruitment purposes – no longer than 3 months from the completion of the recruitment, and in the case of consent to participate in subsequent recruitments – until the withdrawal of consent and no longer than 12 months;
- in the case of data processing for the performance of a contract – until the expiry of any statute of limitations under that contract;
- in the case of data processing in order to meet legal obligations – the period of data processing is determined by relevant provisions;
- in the case of data processing in order to pursue legitimate interest of the Controller, until such interest ceases (e.g. time limits for bringing proceedings), or until an effective objection against further processing by the data subject has been lodged.
Transfer of data to third countries or international organisations
Your personal data will not be transferred outside the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Rights of data subjects
You have the following rights in connection with the processing of your personal data:
- the right of access to their personal data
You may request a number of information from us about how we process your personal data, including: why we process personal data, what categories of personal data we process, to whom we give personal data, how long we store personal data, or what are the criteria for determining this period, from which sources we have obtained your personal data (if we have not received it directly from you), whether the processing involves automatic decision making.
You also have the right to request a copy of your personal data that we process. This may involve charging you the costs of handling your request. If charges are necessary, we will inform you of this immediately prior to executing your request.
- the right to rectify personal data
If your personal data is incorrect, you can ask us to rectify it. If you would like to rectify the data, please provide a document confirming the changes. We also ask you to inform us about changes in your data that we have been processing so far in order to ensure that they are up-to-date and reliable.
- the right to delete personal data and to be forgotten
If you believe that your personal data is being processed by us unlawfully, for longer period than necessary, or for no reason, you may ask us to delete it.
- right to restrict personal data processing
You may ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data only to storing it or performing activities agreed with you, if you believe that we have incorrect data or process it without justification.
- right to object to personal data processing
You may object to the processing of your data for direct marketing purposes. If you exercise this right, we will stop processing your data for this purpose.
In addition, you may object to the processing of your personal data for purposes other than direct marketing. In such a case, please indicate the specific situation which, in your opinion, justifies ceasing our objectionable processing. If you object to the processing, we will stop processing your data for these purposes, unless the grounds for the processing of your personal data by us take precedence over your rights or your data is necessary for us to establish, pursue or defend our claims.
- right to transfer personal data
You are entitled to obtain from us personal data we have obtained from you in a commonly used machine-readable format (e.g. on a computer). Under this right, you may also entrust us with the transmitting of this data directly to another entity.
- right to withdraw consent to personal data processing
If we process your data on the basis of your consent to the processing of your personal data, you can withdraw your consent at any time. Please note, however, that the withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of consent given prior to the withdrawal.
- right to lodge a complaint with supervisory authority
You may lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data regarding the processing of your personal data.
In order to exercise your rights you need to:
- send the request to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- call the contact telephone no.: +48 42 293 00 00
- visit or send a letter to:
- SEW-EURODRIVE Polska Sp. z o.o. ul. Techniczna 5, 92-518 Łódź
Please note that the above description of the rights is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice or opinion.
Is it necessary to provide personal data?
Providing data is voluntary, however, it is necessary if you want to enter into a contract with us or receive an offer. Providing data for processing is entirely voluntary.
Information on automated decision making and profiling
Processing of your personal data does not involve automated processing of personal data, neither profiling.
Automatic, non-personal data collecting
When you visit our websites, data collected automatically (i.e. not by registering) is not personally identifiable (e.g. type of browser and operating system used, date and time of your visit, domain name of the website from which you came to our website, number of visits to the website and average duration of viewing the website, websites viewed). The websites collect and store data for marketing and optimisation purposes using technology from etracker GmbH. This data can be used to create pseudonymised user profiles. Cookies may be used for this purpose.
Cookies are small text files that are stored by the server on the end user's hard drive and can be read when the user visits the website again. Cookies make it possible to recognize your browser. The data collected with the etracker GmbH technology will not be used to identify the user's personal data and will not be combined with the personal data of pseudonymised user profiles without the user's consent.
We use the data described above to evaluate the attractiveness of our websites and to improve their content and functionality.
- SEW-EURODRIVE cookies
When you visit our websites, data in the form of a cookie may be stored on your computer, which is used to automatically recognize your computer when you visit our websites again.
Cookies allow, among others:
adapting viewing preferences and functionality to your needs,
saving your password so that you do not have to re-enter it during your next visit.
If you do not want your computer to be recognized by us, you can change the settings on your computer's web browser so that it deletes cookies from your hard drive, blocks them or warns you against storing them.
However, some features on our websites may not be available to you.
- Third party cookies
In addition to our own cookies (i.e. those placed directly on our websites), there are also external cookies placed by third parties whose website components have been called up on our websites.
SEW-EURODRIVE is not responsible for how these parties process data. Information on data and its processing should be obtained from the websites of the external parties described above.
Use of external links
Use of social plugins as part of social media
Our websites use social plugins from the social network Facebook.com, managed by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA ("Facebook"). Plugins are identified by the Facebook logo or the "Facebook", "like" or "share” components. When the user visits our websites that contain plugins, they are initially inactive. Plug-ins are not activated until the user clicks on the button on the page. By activating the plugins, the user establishes a connection to Facebook and agrees to transfer data to Facebook. If you are logged in to Facebook, Facebook can associate your visit with your Facebook account. When the user presses a specific button, the relevant information is transmitted directly to Facebook by the User's browser and stored there in accordance with Facebook's policy. For information on the scope and purpose of data collection, its further processing and use by Facebook, your rights and the settings you can configure to protect your privacy, please refer to Facebook's data protection rules. If you do not want Facebook to collect data about you via our websites, you should log out of Facebook before visiting our websites.
Our websites use the YouTube video platform managed by YouTube LLC, 901 Cherry Ave. San Bruno, CA 94066 USA. YouTube is a platform for playing audio and video files. After uploading a page on our website, an integrated YouTube player establishes a connection to YouTube to send an audio or video file. Once a YouTube connection is established, data is transferred to YouTube. For information on the scope and purpose of data collection, its further processing and use by YouTube, your rights and the settings you can configure to protect your privacy, please refer to YouTube's data protection rules.
Our websites use social plugins from the LinkedIn social network, managed by LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("LinkedIn"). The plugins are marked with the LinkedIn logo or the 'Share on LinkedIn' button. When the user visits our websites that contain plugins, they are initially inactive. Plug-ins are not activated until the user clicks on the button on the page. By activating the LinkedIn, the user establishes a connection to LinkedIn and agrees to transfer data to LinkedIn. If you are logged in to LinkedIn, LinkedIn can associate your visit with your LinkedIn account. When the user presses a specific button, the relevant information is transmitted directly to LinkedIn by the User's browser and stored there. For information on the scope and purpose of data collection, its further processing and use by LinkedIn, your rights and the settings you can configure to protect your privacy, please refer to LinkedIn's data protection rules.
SEW-EURODRIVE takes technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful deletion, alteration, loss, unauthorised transfer and access by third parties.